Diakonie Kosova is a Non- Governmental Organization (NGO) which is operating since 2007 in Mitrovica. Within Diakonie Kosova has established the office for returnees „Safe return with dignity”.
Office for returnees started to work on 1st of June 2015, the purpose of the office returnees is to support people who returned from Germany to have safe return with dignity in Kosova and to facilitate reintegration in Kosova.
The Project „Safe return with dignity” supports people who are returned from these German places such as: Schleswig-Holstein, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Hamburg, Bremen, Berlin, Brandenburg, Hessen, Rheinland-Pfalz, Saarland and Bayern.
The Office for Returns with the project “Safe return with dignity” offers the following services/assistance:
- Pick–up from airport also receiving the data of the returnees to visit and assist in the continuation.
- Psycho–social counseling and support.
- Support the authorities in obtaining the necessary documentation and any other assistance to the authorities.
- Assistance and support in registering and attending vocational training to get ready for the labor market.
- Support with working tools to start a small business.
- Financial assistance, food and hygiene items, school materials, wood stoves as well as wood for heating, white technique appliance.
- In special cases house renovations.
- Finding and assisting returnees in need with medicines prescribed by doctors as well as medical visits and treatments.
Address and Contact:
Str. Andrea Alleshi (te rampa)
Tel: +383 (0) 28 535 302