Diakonie Kosova is a Non- Governmental Organization (NGO) which is operating since 2007 in Mitrovica. Within Diakonie Kosova has established the office for returnees „Safe return with dignity”.
Office for returnees started to work since 1st of June 2015, the purpose of the office for returnees is to support people returned from Germany in order to have safe return with dignity in Kosova and to facilitate reintegration in Kosova.
The Project „Safe return with dignity” supports people who are returned from these German places such as: Schleswig-Holstein, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Hamburg, Bremen, Berlin, Brandenburg, Hessen, Rheinland-Pfalz, Saarland and Bayern.
The Project „Safe return with dignity” offers support as follows:
- Waiting at Prishtina Airport
- Psycho Social counseling and support
- Professional training as:
– Central heating installers
– Hydro installation
– Electric installer
– Dry construction (KNAUF, Facade, and Painting)
– White technique maintenance
– English courses
– Tailoring courses
– Hairdressing course
– Cooking Course
- Support for job seekers
- Support for accommodation and education
- Free activities at Diakonie Youth Center
Address and Contact:
Str. Andrea Alleshi (te rampa)
Tel: +383 (0) 28 535 302